Latest on Online Shopping Destinations (Sabitri Brata Series)
Keeping the changing trends in mind and also that fact that quite a large proportion of my readers are women, I am sharing a few of my favorite websites. Ofcourse, there are lots of them but I have narrowed down the choices based on my personal shopping experience while keeping it as relevant a possible -
1. Nykaa.com - The one stop shop for anything related to beauty and skincare. It has the widest range of products available online but the shipping time may be a bit too much if there is a sale going on. With Mother's day being tomorrow, check out some great deals HERE!!
But you may need to pay extra for shipping /COD orders.
2. Peachmode.com - I love the Sarees and the Anarkalis they stock. And at such awesome prices ( best price when i compare to other sites ). I personally pick a few pieces in March for a wedding in the family and I am still counting the compliments. But sadly, they have only few pieces of each item. So, if it catches your eye, buy it immediately.
3. Shopatplaces.com - Love ethnic stoles and kurtis. This is the right place for you. They stock some really awesome prints, especially the Bhagalpuri stoles and the Phulkari dupattas which are worth a kill .
Have a discount going on for purchase of two items and COD orders are free.
4. Amazon.in - They have some pretty good options if you are looking for appliances. One can purchase hair styles, straighteners, Scholl express pedi, various Derma rollers and other stuff from Amazon. (I feel that this is one department where they have better options and even better prices as compared to Flipkart ). Usually they do not charge extra for COD orders.
5. Limeroad.com - The ethnic collection is amazing and they keep announcing surprise sales / Happy hours every now and then. My bet would be to buy during discounts or when they offer free shipping on COD orders. Have to pay extra for COD orders.